LANCASTER WAY PHASE 2 IS PART OF THE CAMBRIDGE COMPASS ENTERPRISE ZONE.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE ENTERPRISE ZONE STATUS INCLUDE:
• Rates Relief up to £275,000 over 5 years
• Fast-tracked planning
• Additional support for business from the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough local Enterprise Partnership
• Access to growth funding.
BENEFITS OF LANCASTER WAY ENTERPRISE ZONE INCLUDE:
• Freehold Land For Sale
• Flexible Commercial Uses: Offices, R&D, Light Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution
• Diverse mix of over 75 existing businesses with approximately 1400 employees
• Project Management Support for both freehold or leasehold D & B projects
• On-site Management Team
• 24 hour 365 days a year manned security with CCTV and ANPR Cameras
• Pleasant Landscaped Environment
• East Cambridgeshire has been ranked as the best place to live in rural Britain
• Support from ECDC Economic Development Team.
• Ely is well located by road:
15 minutes North of Cambridge via A10
20 minutes West of Newmarket via A142
40 minutes North of Stansted via A10, M11
• First class train links:
1 hour to London King’s Cross and St Pancras International
10 minutes to Cambridge Science Park
Enterprise Zone Status is only applicable to new builds for growing businesses relocating to the Phase II Land.